Lego Hoth and Yavin hangar carriers

OK, so I was trying to think of a Star Wars ship/vehicle that hadn't been made in Lego yet... Then I remembered these. In the Star Wars hangar bays where the large ships are kept, the workers use carriers to transport supplies and other people from place to place. And here are my Lego versions, made in Lego Digital Designer.

Also, I've posted these on Lego Ideas (previously Lego Cuusoo). If the project gets 10,000 votes by the end of the year, Lego might make them into an actual set. Go here to vote...

Here is the Hoth Echo Base carrier. On the left is a full scale prop replica of the Hoth carrier. On the right, of course, is my Lego version.


Here is the Yavin carrier. On the left is Hasbro toy of the carrier. On the right, of course, is my Lego version.












Just like on the toy, my Lego version also includes the storage area in the back with removable lid.


The back door on my Lego model can flip down for the figures to exit, just like in the movie.


And here's the hangar tech that would be included with each carrier.