Updated models

Finally and officially done with the last few models I previously posted. All three (Megatron, Soundwave, and Bumble Bee) got their respective insignia label added on thanks to www. reprolabels.com.

Megatron

I had accidentally smeared the one that was originally painted on his chest, so I had to replace it. I added some dirt/dust paint effects on top of the decal to help blend it in better.



I also put a layer of that glow in the dark paint over the insignia so that it would... well, glow in the dark.


Soundwave

Having painted over the original symbol, this one was also a replacement. I painted some dirt effects over the decal and then covered it in the same glow paint that covers the rest of the chest.


Bumble Bee
For this guy, I simply didn't like the insignia that he originally had. So I replaced it with a decal. I painted a tiny bit of brown dirt/dust on top to help blend it in.